- Decrease your stress – This may interfere with certain hormones needed to produce sperm.
- Multivitamin Pills – Daily multivitamin with zinc, selenium and folic acid.
- Eat more vegetables and fruits – they are rich in antioxidants
- Evade lubricants during sex – Like lotions, lubricants and even saliva can get in the way with sperm motility. though, vegetable oil based lubricants are fine.
- Look at your weight – Too much or too less weight may interrupt in the production of reproductive hormones.
- Avoid anabolic steroids.
- Regular exercise – Don’t do heavily. Men who do exercise may change in the hormone levels and in sperm quality.
- Quit tobacco and alcohol.
Call us at: 9342333879, 9342333876
You can reach us @ : http://www.sriramherbals.net/